Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life Happens

John 12:24
I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.


Today has turned out to be busier than I ever planned. I led Bible study this morning; had a meeting with my accountant at noon; and am speaking tonight at Green Pines Baptist. I've also managed to pick-up my children from school and am doing homework with them before I have to get ready for tonight.

Since I don't have time to elaberate today- I'm giving you the Scripture. Can you guess the pill? POST WHAT YOU THINK THE PILL IS!

It works. It's powerful. And as predicted, I got took a healthy dose of it earlier today. (God's so sweet to let me live what I teach!)

I'll elaborate tomorrow - God willing. It's a MUCH slower day. Feel free to jump on the site anytime if you are a subscriber - to get the full teaching.

Love you friend. Sorry for the delay. But life happens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment