Thursday, October 24, 2013

Boot Camp Day 10: Willing to Hear God Speak?

Exodus 34:14 NLT
God is passionate about His relationship with you.

I'm embarrassed to share this... but it's the truth. 

I used to think people who would say, "God told me..." were just plain weird.   I'd call them religious weirdos.

However, in 2003 when I needed REAL solutions to very REAL problems, this changed.  Suddenly, for the first time, my quiet time came alive.  It would seem the passage in the Bible I was reading, was written with me in mind - giving me specific, practical guidance.

The trigger for an alive quiet time:  When I began connecting the dots of my everyday life issues to what I was reading in my Bible.  This IS the God of the Universe speaking!

God is REAL.  He is PERSONAL.  And He is ATTENTIVE to our everyday lives if we'll allow Him to be.  He desires to speak to you personally and intimately about  the big stuff and the little stuff in your life. 

But we must be willing to listen...  Are you willing to listen to Him?

I realize many of us comprise different denominations.  But please know - regardless of denomination, your Creator desires to have one-on-one contact with you on a daily basis.

Let me hear from you:
  • Do you believe God will speak personally to you?  Are you afraid of what He might say?!
  • What preconceptions have you formerly entertained about God speaking personally?
Resource to help you grow!
Now available at Amazon.com










SAVE THE DATE:  November 8, 2013

General Session: 
Finding Hope When
Financial Chaos Hits Home

Have you or someone you know been impacted by the financial chaos that's hit so many? Millions are still recovering following the 2008 recession.  Despite massive loss - there IS hope!

Don't miss November's luncheon!

You will:
  • Hear a personal story of great loss, yet God's faithfulness in the midst.
  • Learn practical tips for emotional survival as well as day to day living.
Guest Speaker: Kim Powell

More information to come next week when registration opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment