Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Without Apology


"Within the covers of that single book,  are all the answers to all the problems that face us today...  If we'd only read it and believe..."    
-President Ronald Reagan, referring to the Bible


If you do not have time now to watch this 4 minute, save it and watch it later.  It's worth every minute of your time.
My sweet uncle Jeff just recently shared this with me, knowing I'd love it.  

In a culture that's obsessed with political correctness, I can hardly believe that a United States President is on record saying all that is said here.

How far we have slidden... in the last 20 years.

Regardless if you liked his politics or not - savor the fact that at one point in time, (not so long ago) we had a man that would speak the name of Jesus with great boldness and without apology.   

I pray the day will come again, when God raises up another like him.


1 comment: