Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Does God really speak?

Today's post:
  • Video blog on the Listening section of the Prayer Journal
  • Iron Sharpens Iron Announcement
  • Pictures from this past weekend.
Jeremiah 29:12-14
"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you," declares the Lord.


Tomorrow: 
I share the story of the first time I heard God speak to me personally - after a miscarriage.
Don't miss it!

2.  May 11, 2012;
11:30-1:00pm
When did you last have an opportunity to ask hard marriage questions to:
-An Award winning Marriage Author?
- A Marriage Counselor?
and
- An anointed Bible teacher/speaker who had us in stitches in March?

Don't miss May's Luncheon of:
Ask the Experts!
Last Luncheon before summer:
3 Experts - 1 Room - Your questions
relating to marriage.
Early Bird Registration ends - Wednesday @ 5!
MacGregor Downs Country Club, Cary NC
If you are too shy to ask, send me your questions.  I'll ask!


3.  Pictures from our Weekend in Sugar Hill, Georgia!
What a weekend we had!


Sunday morning services, Chuck Allen, Pastor Sugar Hill Church, interviewed during the 2 services.
I was soooo nervous!    God, being His faithful Self - placed the answers in my mouth.  The answers made sense!  I really enjoyed getting to know Pastor Chuck.  He is real and down to earth - this speaks my language.  He immediately made me feel comfortable and welcome.  His congregation adores him.

Mandy Campbell, my agent.  This trip wasn't just for ministry, but an opportunity to get to know Mandy.  God confirmed that she's the real deal!  She's a godly woman and a woman of integrity.

 

Autumn and I prior to me speaking on Sunday evening.  I spoke on our job descriptions as wives.
This is Leigh Ann.  She is Sugar Hill Church's worship leader.  Her voice is incredible!  It's like that of an angel.
  LOVED getting to know her.  Her heart for Jesus and the things of the Lord are unequaled.  After the event Sunday evening, Leigh Ann joined us at Outback for dinner.  (It was the only thing opened at 10:00)  
Before our flight on Monday, Mandy took us to "Dwarf House."  It's the home of the 1st Chick-fil-A in Atlanta, opened by Truitt Cathy - founded in 1946.  Most CFA'S have pictures of Dwarf House in their restaurants.  Look for it next time you go to CFA.
It's a sit-down restaurant with an extended menu.  This place gets so crowded at lunch time, they have to hire a cop for traffic control.

Thanks for letting me share what we've been up to at KGM!

No comments:

Post a Comment