Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's in it for Me???



Psalm 19:7 NLT (italics mine)
The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul.
The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
The commandments of the LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart.
The commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight for living.


1stAnnual KGM Golf Tournament -
May 18th! 9:00am shotgun
12 Oaks, Holly Springs NC  

I need 2 -3 people who could possibly play golf Friday.  Contact me if you are interested!
We have the maximum amount of teams we can have - I just need a few more players...

Thank you to all of you who have responded to my pleas for Tee Sponsorships, prizes and even those of you who are playing in our first tournament!  Our God is an amazing God and He ceases to amaze me. 

This was not something I really wanted to do, but my husband urged me to reconsider.  How can I teach respect and submission if I'm not even willing to do it myself?

So in early January, I made my mind up to respect his suggestion.  Boy am I glad!

This girl that knows so little about golf has had the opportunity to work with her husband, father and father-in-law in ways that I never would have - had I not submitted.  It's been so fun watching the men in my life - rally for Knowing God Ministries!  I know this is God blessing obedience.

 
My dad and I have had a blast organizing this event together.  I am so blessed to have him as a dad.  Though it's been a lot of hard work - truly - when Jesus says His burden is easy and His yoke is light - He means it.

Obedience to God's Word - WORKS in everyday life!




No comments:

Post a Comment