Tuesday, January 31, 2012

When the Storms of Life Roll in...

1.  Prayer Training - going on now!  Make sure you have your Prayer Journal.

If you do not have the Prayer Journal, Intimacy with God, Your Daily Guide to Prayer, order yours today!  ($13)
http://www.knowinggodministries.net/

2.  Registration is open! 
Iron Sharpens Iron!  See details below.
___________

2 Chronicles 20:3
Alarmed, Jehoshaphat resolved to inquire of the Lord...


When the storms of life come rolling in, how do you respond? 
(Double click on blog title if having trouble opening.



Iron Sharpens Iron
Registration is open!
February is:
WORKSHOP MONTH!
Theme:  Marriage, Marriage, more Marriage
February 10, 2012
11:30-1:00pm
"Are you Ready to get off the Roller Coaster?"
Cost of lunch:  Pre-register, $20
Late Registration at the door:  $22

1:20-2:15pm
"Practical Tips for STOPPING the Roller Coaster"
Cost: $5/with lunch - $10 if coming to Workshop only

To register:  https://www.easyreg.org/cgi-bin/easyreg/registrationdbase/EVYDCJTNIM/signup.pl

Speaker:  Autumn Weikert
Autumn is a gifted Bible teacher.  Married for 30 years; homeschool mom for 20+ years (2 more years to go!) and marriage counselor for 15 years along with her engaged and loving husband, Steve. 

Autumn has been traveling with me for over a year now.  I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I have been by her wisdom.    It's sort of funny - when we go to events - people will sometimes call her "my assistant."  HAH!  Far from that.  She's more like my coach.  I'm HER assistant in ministry.  You will be so blessed by her teaching.  I know that I know that God has placed her in my life for such a time as this.  Her wisdom has been such a blessing in my own marriage.
YOU WILL LOVE HER!    Bring a friend!  (But make sure you register!  Let us know you are coming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment