Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spending Time with Jesus/Video

In case you are just joining us, here's a quick recap...

Isaiah 9:1
"Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress."

If the above verse describes you, than KNOW that life does not have to be that way. 
Isaiah 9:4
Jesus came to "shatter the yoke that burdens them, the bar across their shoulders, the rod of their oppressor." 
If you, like me, are craving peace, joy and contentment deep within the recesses of your heart, despite your past, your circumstances and the world around us, there are things we must do in order for this to become a living reality...

Step #1: Jesus has to come out of the "religion" box.  (Last week's post.)

Step #2
Spend Quality Time with Jesus each Day 

All I can say, is that my team and I must really love you in order to do this.  This is out of the boat for me - big time!  No scripts - straight from the heart. 
As you watch, "grace, grace, grace and content!"

Hurry!  Press play to get this crazed look off of my face!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the glimpse into your quiet time area. Also for your hard work posting the video. My mind is already turning of where and what supplies I need to make a quiet spot for my quiet time. Can't wait until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete