Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jump Into the Word

Deuteronomy 32:46-47
"These are not just idle words for you - [the Bible]
they are your life."
So after you've prayed and asked God to speak; to invade your time with Him.  And with your whole heart - you are EXPECTING Him to speak into the recesses of your heart...
What next?
Jump into the Word!

(Quick - press play and get this goofy look off of my face!)


Please know that I'm not trying give you a set of rules to follow and I'm not trying to give you a legalistic formula - I hope you see that these last few posts are merely trying to help you "press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called you...!"

The Bible is a great place to start - not a devotional and not a book.  Knowing God Ministries will begin carrying NLT Chronological Bibles.  I LOVE my Chronological Bible!  I'm in it most every morning. 

Save yourself a trip to LifeWay.  Reserve yours today!  We can send it straight to your door.

Have a great weekend:) 

1 comment:

  1. I love how honest you are in these posts. God's light shines all over you through each of these videos. Thank you for the time in making these as well as the messages in each one. I did have a ? for you regarding your Chronological Bible. The one I have is a One year Bible... Is yours not a one year bible?

    ReplyDelete