Monday, January 23, 2012

Teach me to Pray

Prayer Journal Training Starts this week!  Get yours today. 

Exodus 24:4
Moses then wrote down everything the Lord had said.

I LOVE my Prayer Journal.  It's not because it's something I devised on a rainy day - I love it because the Lord inspired it and used the format to teach me to pray. 

When I didn't know how to pray - when all I knew to pray was "God is great, God is good."   When all I knew to pray was my list of things I needed in order to be happy - GOD divinely intervened to my simple prayer, "Lord, teach me to pray."

The Prayer Journal, Intimacy with God, Your Daily Guide to Prayer, is a little prayer tool, when used as intended, will be one of your most cherished possessions. 

Why? 

Because it will hold the words of the Lord spoken personally to you!  If the God of the Universe is willing to speak to us - shouldn't we write it down???   Moses did!

Make sure you have yours today. 

(If you are having difficulty opening the clip, double click on the title of the blog post.  Then press play!)



Tomorrow's Post:  The Praise Section, Part 1

1 comment: