Friday, February 21, 2014

When Your Heart Hurts Deeply

Proverbs 8:35
For whoever finds Me finds life and receives favor from the Lord. 
But whoever fails to find ME harms himself.

Today's post was hard to write.  It's dredges raw emotion.  Emotion I'm not ready to share.  Yet the Lord is leading to me to share.  And if there's ever a time I need His favor, it's now.  So obedience it is!

In the last 2 months,

  • I've gotten a speeding ticket -
  • I've crashed my car - 
Two separate instances.  The ticket was my fault, the accident was not.

And if that weren't enough - 
  • I've been confronted with an issue...  An issue that has so rocked my husband and I concerning our son... that it's hard to keep from bursting into tears at the mere mention.  Even now as I type these words, a knot has formed in the back of my throat.
And to top it all off -  we're in the midst of the largest event Knowing God Ministries has ever planned.  We have over 250 people registered to date; 27 breakout leaders; 2 nationally known speakers; countless women coming from out of town; even more from in town.   

I can't cry.  I can't do emotion right now.   (So I BEG YOU don't ask me about it we run into each other. Just hug me and I'll know.)   

Yesterday while fighting a pity party, it occurred to me.  Many of you may have similar heart hurt issues. Perhaps you -
  • Find yourself in a marriage that's crumbling - and you don't know what to do.
  • A teenager that's in rebellion -
  • An adult child who's decisions cause you to wonder, 'Who parented you?'
  • Job loss and there seems to be no hope...
  • A diagnosis with an uncertain future...

Like me - some of you need REAL ANSWERS... real solutions... real advice.  If your heart hurts,  I can personally tell you:   Though well meaning, no human being has your answer.  Only Jesus has your answer. 

To many of you - 'Jesus having your answer' - sounds like a religious cliche.    

But girlfriend... I KNOW my Redeemer lives.  He's speaking to me - daily.  He's wiping my tears as I pour out my heart to Him.  He's giving me strength so that I don't fall apart like I did at church last week when I just sat in the pew weeping uncontrollably.  He's directing and guiding me.  When I go to Him - I'm getting answers, ideas and direction.
 
This is where the Making a Difference Women's Conference comes in.  First of all, I can 100% guarantee you - no human being at this conference can give you THE answers you need...  

But between my team, the 38 breakout sessions to choose and the 2 national keynote speakers...  You will be taught how to go to the ONE Who is able to give you REAL ANSWERS to your very real problems that hurt your heart so deeply.  

Come hear the rest of the story  - 
I'm leading:  "Face Time with God" and "Finding & Living Your Purpose"


REGISTER Today and SAVE.  
You have until Sunday night before the rate changes.



1 comment:

  1. ((((((hugs)))))))) Honored to stand - sit - kneel - weep - PRAY - with you, precious Sister!

    ReplyDelete