Sunday, March 8, 2015

Women/Girls Conference Pictures!

14 year old girl who attended the Conference from Butler, Pa.  

"We had such an amazing trip as well as a spiritual trip. I can now relate to the bible more and I am planning on learning more and more about the bible each day as life moves on. I can't wait to go back again to learn even more. Knowing God Ministries is an amazing Ministry that can help all women no matter their age or religion. I had such an amazing time and I hope and pray we can all go back next year. We are already planning our trip for next year. I hope it becomes a tradition. LOL."


Our Women and Girls' Conference Saturday was AMAZING!   
I want to thank EVERYONE who poured into this event to make it the sweet oasis of living water that it was:
  • To our Host Church :  APEX BAPTIST!  Thank you for partnering with us for this event!
  • The KGM team who spent HOURS on Friday preparing the little oasis -
  • To Fuller Harvey and Heather Garrity - our photographers.  We enjoy these great pictures because of each of you.
  • To the Breakout Leaders - your sessions were RICH.  We need to get many of you to speak at future luncheons!
  • To our Corporate Sponsors:  Rogers Insurance and Realtor Gayle Early with Coldwell Banker -
  • To our 4 sponsors who wished to remain anonymous -  (you're so awesome!)
  • To our Nonprofit Sponsors:  Camp Willow Run; Lighthouse Ministries, RiverCross, Hope Reins of Raleigh, Shepherd Youth Ranch
  • To Melody Merritt, our Conference Director and her assistant, Abigail Carter who spent MONTHS preparing all the little details that came together beautifully on Saturday!
  • To Brenda Vath, our administrative volunteer and the titanic effort that required!
  • To Jason Rumbough - who coordinated all the sound, media, and lights - 
  • To Ryan Wingo and the Worship Team who led us to the Throne Room so our hearts could be prepared for the seed of the Word!
  • To Holly Ladner our awesome emcee  -
  • To Lisa Grimes who moderated the adult Panel Discussion - she was AWESOME!  The questions she chose hit MANY in their seasons of life.
  • To our Panelist - both for the high school girls and the adults:  Your answers were REAL, helpful, applicable and heartfelt.
  • And to Amy Carroll - a KGM Board Member and P31 Girl
We, (the KGM Board and I) are grateful for all of you!  
Each of you made this event the success it was.

Enjoy the pictures:)




























(My personal favorite - with my sister, Heather from Myrtle Beach!)

Also:Shout out to Judy, my aunt and Diana, my cousin who came from Morehead City, NC!  Our time together was too short.

Click HERE to see many more pictures from the day!  Big hug to you all:)  I loved seeing you and meeting you.  You truly made my cup overflow...

Can't wait to do it again next year!!!  In the meantime... I'm taking a break!  Exhausted!   See ya next week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment