Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Iron Sharpens Iron is Friday!

 
Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.
 
Phyllis Foy and I in Hendersonville, NC - late September 2012
We were both keynote speakers for a "Generations Conference."  Phyllis represented the older generation.  I represented the younger.  It was a very unique conference.  And an honor to share the stage with this amazing woman.

Next Luncheon Date:

Friday, November 9, 2012

Click HERE 
To receive Pre-Registration Rate

Special Rate ENDS TODAY!

General Session

11:30am – 1:00pm, (No workshop this month)

Speaker: Phyllis Foy

Keeping your Marriage from Growing Stale and Seeking the Escape Plan

Married at 16, Phyllis has been married to Bob Foy for 52 years. Prior to becoming Southern Baptist Missionaries 7 years ago and traveling throughout the United States, they owned an electrical company in Mooresville. They owned and operated this business for 40 years.
Did you catch that? They've worked together 47 of the 52 years they've been married!
Not only that, but the trials this woman has faced, such the death of her adult son a few years ago and the toll this can take on a marriage...

Come and learn from this amazing Titus woman who will have you belly laughing while bruising your toes from stepping on them so hard at the same time.

 
Personal Note about Phyllis:
More than anything, I want my walk to match my talk.  There are some days - it doesn't match so well.  So if God prompts me to share - I'll share the failures.  I do this because I always appreciate the REAL in people.  The masks and the perfect and the phony baloney Christianity make me sick.  We've all got our "stuff" we deal with - even the speaker on the stage.  So more than anything, transformation in my life happens when the message comes from someone I can relate to - THE IMPERFECT vessel who's being used by the PERFECT!  (Jesus, Himself!)
My point in sharing all this:  Phyllis is the real deal.  (Not that our other ISI speakers have not - actually "real deal" kind of speakers have become a must to even be considered.)   Phyllis shares from her heart - the good, the bad and the ugly.  I think that's what makes her a FAVORITE at Women's Conferences - her classes book to capacity because people who know of her are drawn to her Jesus.

You will not want to miss Phyllis!

Open to ALL Women

$20 for preregistration - This rate ends Wednesday, November 7th, 2012
Click HERE!
$25 After Wednesday, November 7th and at the door
MacGregor Downs Country Club,

Cary NC

Friday, November 9th

1 comment: