Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thanking God for the Little Things!

Psalm 118:28
You are my God and I will give you thanks...

Do you take time to thank God for the small things?   I firmly believe it delights Him when we do. 

Let's start the THANKSGIVING SECTION!

Note:  This was videoed at a friend's house last Monday.  We did 4 videos in one sitting - that is why you hear me reference Monday.  Sorry for any confusion. 
  • Double click on blog title to open the video if you are having trouble.


All I'm explaining is the top of the page. 

Notice, I'm starting in the body of the journal.  Turn to whatever day it is.
  • Notice "Monday" on the side -
  • Notice the bullets I spoke of in the video.  This is where I thank God for the ways I see His hand at work in everyday life.  The blessings from the day before.  The sweet moments that could have only been gifted by Him.
I really believe that it matters to God when we are thankful in the small things!  God is at work in our everyday lives.   Pray for eyes to see His invisible fingerprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment